Sunday, July 29, 2007

Nothing more....

There's really nothing more for me to say to that someone, I am really exhausted inside out. But I do know (or try to think that I know) that I cannot push myself to the convinction, as it really hurts. I would not forget yesterday 28th July 2007, the day which will change my outlook towards life. A mixed feeling; I feel relieved and at the same time upset that the truth is out.

A friend has advised me, 'Don't wait till it's too late then regret.' This saying would not impact me, as I know I tried my best with no regrets. If that someone can simply forget whatever things I have said, how can he truly be serious for me? A man's promise made is of no value; piled up rubbish.

Through the incidents and events that come along each day of my life, I realised that the learning of survival and living just continue on. There is no stopping, not even a moment for a breather. This is the so-called life. The love and 'hate' composition/relationship has already ceased to exist in my life.

A new journey begins for me and the choice of TRUST allocation will apply from today onwards. Perhaps (i) 100% in God and 0% in people, (ii) 80% in God and 20% in Myself or (iii) 70% in God, 20% in Myself and 10% in people. Which shall it be? Time will tell; I need not do any justification for now. It's definitely not easy for (i), many times we say we trust in God but just how much?

3 Comments:

Blogger 心魔 said...

You write as if it was his fault. Really?

10:42 PM  
Blogger rulinity said...

To me, it doesn't matter who's at fault. Initial phase could be me but not for the finale. I only know I did my best but my best still didn't work.

11:16 PM  
Blogger 心魔 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home