Sunday, July 15, 2007

Oh life!

Life events are interesting,
they can bridge people together and break people apart,
they can provide the happiness and bring the sadness.

Some say life's a joke, others say life's a torture,
but I say life's a challenge.
A challenge so big that I fight to live.

~

A woman without emotions,
a woman without love,
a woman without concerns, and
a woman without hope is just like
a woman living a worthless life.

I shan't live a worthless life
but a worthy one with no regrets.

Regrets will only hold me back but
let good memories lift me up again.

~

I only yearn for the day to come soon
when I can smile again and know that
letting go is the toughest
but best decision I have made all my life.
For now, I can only live and smile pretending.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home