Sunday, June 17, 2007

Does shopping really help?

For ladies in most cases, she will shop even when there is no need to. As for me, I shop when I am happy but I tend to shop impulsively when I am unhappy. The total damages from last week till yesterday had summed up to cause a substantial heartache. Worst of all, it's not even end of the month yet.

The answer to the above is "No, it does not help me to feel happier permanently, just only temporary relief."


Shoes from Nue boutique @ Paragon Level 3.


Side profile of the sunnies.


Vintage Rado watch; 20+ years old.


A watch of great sentimental value.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, nice Rado watch... : ) well, always enjoy the process. aleast it helps abit. As we always know money can't buy happiness... ; )

10:13 PM  
Blogger 心魔 said...

There could have been so many more meaningful uses for your money.

12:22 AM  
Blogger rulinity said...

Yes, agreed that money can't buy happiness even so it's just for short term.

And yes too, I know the money could be put into better use as well. I have indulged a little too much this month. Curbing is the only way out now for me.

12:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess no more buying for this mth lor... kekeke...

Most importantly live with no regets and fully. : )

12:50 AM  
Blogger 心魔 said...

In response to your suggestion (in my blog) to "refresh your memory", just ask C which brother usually "sponsored" him stationery during Sunday school in childhood... I apologise for being so indirect, as I try not to publicise my identity online.

2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home